Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have given myself a headache from too much alcohol and blogging in the dark

I got excited when I saw that someone other than myself had looked at my other blog and bought a box of beer last night . I drank 10 and 3/4's of them before I accidentally fell asleep at the computer.

I found out that the mother of my daughter has taken a hiatus from the Huffington post since I informed my daughter through emails and a phone message that I was writing about them. I can not give her post name since it would give too much away about her identity.

I have posted over there as morenot to try to get some communication serendipitously through to my daughter since the mother has persuaded my daughter to give up on having a relationship with me. I made myself a fan of the mother and posted under her posts with points to ponder for my daughter to be exposed to in conversations with her mother. I have no way of knowing if they ever read them but I did observe stylistic patterns in her writing that appeared to be influenced from reading my comments.

No comments: