Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was looking at some other guy's blog and had my comment post dissed

Maybe I don't know something about the way comment posts are supposed to scroll? But the one I just made over at a journal that refers to being a "science librarian" was relegated to the bottom rung of his comments post scroll. My post is not in the order in which it arrived. Another post came in and bumped me down: seperated me from the main body of the post so mine will always be last. It just seems odd. Look at the posts and check the hours. my post was sixth and the seventh bumped me down.





Correction notification: The Editor of this blog has discovered upon a second look at the post he refers to that there was no "bumping down" or changing of the scroll order of his post. He regrets any confusion that this post may have caused. Thank you for reading 'I can rant too!'--Editor

Editor--blog has changed title from "I can rant too" to it's current title. I could change it again sometime and I won't have to do this again.

No comments: